Information about voting for:
- College students
- Military and civilian overseas voters
- People who have been convicted of a felony or are in jail
How to Vote
- Live in campus housing? Here's a list of Residence Hall Polling Locations.
- Live off campus? Find your polling place location here.
- Interested in mailing in your ballot (PDF)? We've got you covered.
- Comprehensive Guide to Voting in 2020 (PDF)
- Mail-in Voting: What You Need to Know (PDF)
- More information on voting
- Information on health and safety at on-campus polling places
- Information on registration, mail-in or absentee ballots and emergency ballots
General Election: Nov 3, 2020
- Last day to register to vote: Oct. 19, 2020
- Last day to request an absentee ballot: Oct. 27, 2020
Register to Vote
To vote in Pennsylvania, you must register to vote at least 15 days before the election. You can register to vote online, by mail, or at a number of government agencies, including Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Photo License and Driver's License Centers.
Updating Your Registration
If you are already registered to vote in Pennsylvania, you do not have to register again unless you need to change your name, address, or political party.
- How to update your registration
- Check to see if you are registered to vote
- Notify the county where you are registered if you move out of state
Be an Active Citizen
Registering to vote is an important part of being a civically engaged citizen. No matter what state you want to vote in, you can use pittvotes.turbovote.org/ to register. Enter your information into Turbovote and you'll have the relevant voting day details based on your registered address.